- The National Center for Transportation Studies Library gives support to the institution’s research and academic needs by providing the best library and information services through easy access to all information resources regardless of medium.
- The National Center for Transportation Studies Library envisions itself as the most reliable, has the largest collection of materials and the most trusted source of information regarding transportation matters in the Philippines.
- Julius Edejer Panotes
- Bachelor in Library and Information Science
- License no. 0006042
- Master in Library and Information Science major in Archives – in process
- 981-8500 local 3553
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 am to 12:00 nn and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- U.P. Students, Faculty, Administrative and REPS – FREE
- Non – U.P. – P50.00 (whole day pass)
- UP Integrated Library System
- EBSCO Academic Search Complete
- Emerald eJournals
- General OneFile
- InfoTrac Engineering Collection
- ProQuest Central
- Science in Context
- EBSCO eBooks
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Commercial truck and bus safety: synthesis
- Highway research record
- IATSS research: journal of international association of traffic and safety sciences
- Institute of transportation engineers
- Journal of the Eastern Asia society for transportation studies
- National cooperative highway research program report
- National cooperative highway research program summary of progress
- National cooperative highway research program synthesis
- National cooperative transit research & development program: report
- National cooperative transit research & development program: synthesis
- Philippine engineering journal
- Philippine planning journal
- Regional development dialogue
- Traffic quarterly: independent journal for better traffic
- Transit cooperative research program: report
- Transit cooperative research program: synthesis
- Transport & road research laboratory: laboratory report
- Transport & road research laboratory: research report
- Transport & road research laboratory: supplementary report
- Transportation engineering journal of ASCE
- Transportation research board (former Highway research board)
- Transportation research board of the national academies: conference proceedings
Access NCTS Library
- Non-UP should write a letter addressed to NCTS director prior the visit stating the purpose of your research and the institution you are representing.
- U.P. students, Faculty, Administrative and REPS can borrow books for a certain period of time.
- Non-UP’s are not allowed to take materials out of the library. Non-UP’s access to the materials is limited for room-use only.
- The NCTS library will accept donations from anyone as long as the materials are transportation related. The library though will not make any promises that all accepted donations will be put in use. The library will follow the library’s collection policy.