You can now download a copy of all of the presentations in PDF format
Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Forum 2017
PCIEERD-DOST, DLSU-Manila, UP-NCTS, TSSP
February 17, 2017, 8AM-5PM, 4thFlr, Henry Sy Sr. Hall, DLSU, Manila
08:00 a.m. – 0900 a.m.
09:00 a.m. – 09:30 a.m.
– Opening Prayer
– National Anthem
– Welcome Remarks Dr. Raymond R. Tan, Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation, DLSU
09:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Agency Presentations: Current State of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) Applications in the Country
1. DOST Engr. Nonilo Pena
2. DOTr Asec. Mark Richmund de Leon
3. DPWH Engr. Jonathan Araullo
4. ITS Philippines Dr. Ricardo Sigua
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Technical Presentations of ITS Research Projects
1. LocalSim Dr. Sean Palmiano (UP)
2. PUBFix Dr. Alexis Fillone (DLSU)
3. CATCH-All Dr. Elmer Dadios (DLSU)
4. Geospatial Information and Civil Systems Engr. Alben Bagabaldo (MIT)
1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Workshop on DOST Roadmap and ITS Masterplan
Workshop A: DOST Roadmap – representatives from DOST, DPWH, MMDA, DOTr, Industry, Academe will be invited in the discussion
Workshop B: ITS Master Plan – representatives from DOST, DPWH, MMDA, DOTr, Industry, Academe will be invited in the discussion
Presentation (15 min.)
Review Activities (30 min.)
Update Research and Direction (30 min.)
Synopsis (15 min.)
3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Group Presentation of Workshop Outputs