You may now download the Philippine Transportation Journal Vol. 3, No. 1, (ISSN # 2651-7094) June 2020 (PTJ Vol. 3, No. 1) files in pdf format, as listed below:
- PTJ Cover and TOC Vol3 No1
- The Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Suitability Index: A Rationalized Planning Framework — Mogul, A.P.A
- Analysis and Characterization of Domestic Air Travel Delay of Low-Cost Airlines at NAIA Terminal 4 for the Year 2015 — Chavez, L., Lam, A.W.K., Omilig, T.C., Fillone, A.M., and Sevilla, M.E.
- Assessing the Economic Impact of the Closure of Ninoy Aquino International Airport Caused by Xiamen Air Flight 8667: A Dynamic Inoperability Input-Output Approach — Chan, B.I., Fillone, A.M., Roquel, K.I.D. and Yu, K.D.
- Study on the Implementation of a Campus Bike-Sharing Program as a Sustainable Transport Mode: Case of Visayas State University — Andrin, A.C., Gutierrez, J., Oca, B. and Mejia, H.
- Investigating Tourists’ Airport Choice in the Multi-Airport Region of Aklan, Philippines and Its Implications onAirport Capacity Expansion Decisions — Tiglao, N.C.C